Technical guidelines – INSPIRE
On the website of the European Commission of the INSPIRE initiative: https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/ technical guidelines and specifications are published, dedicated to the implementation of the directive in the EU, based on the above-mentioned acts of European law, norms and technical standards.
The INSPIRE technical documentation covers a general set of guidelines:
- Implementing Rules – guidelines / executive regulations – general principles of implementation.
As part of the above-mentioned groups, thematic categories have been separated, including:
- Metadata – guidelines and specifications for geoinformation metadata,
- Data Specifications – guidelines and specifications for spatial data,
- Network Services – guidelines and specifications for spatial data services,
- Data and Service Sharing – guidelines and specifications for sharing spatial data and services,
- Monitoring and Reporting – guidelines for monitoring and reporting the effects of implementing the directive,
The catalog of selected INSPIRE specifications and guidelines relevant during the implementation of project:
- D2.8.II/III.7 Data Specification on Environmental Monitoring Facilities – Technical Guidelines – technical specification defining the principles of harmonization and a database model for theme 7 of spatial data – environmental monitoring devices. The document constituting the basis for the implementation of the project.
- D2.9 Guidelines for the use of Observations & Measurements and Sensor Web Enablement-related standards in INSPIRE Annex II and III data specification developmentdevelopment – Guidelines for the use of observation, measurement and sensor data in Annex II and III spatial data themes.
- INSPIRE Metadata Implementing Rules: Technical Guidelines based on EN ISO 19115 and EN ISO 19119 – technical guidelines for the creation of metadata.
- D2.10.1: INSPIRE Data Specifications – Base Models – Generic Network Model – data specification – base models – network model.
- D2.5: Generic Conceptual Model – data specification – conceptual model.
- Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE Download Services – technical guidelines for the implementation of INSPIRE download services, e.g. in the ATOM standard.
- Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE View Services – technical guidelines for the implementation of INSPIRE View Services.
- Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE Discovery Services – technical guidelines for the implementation of automatic search services.